I think this is the longest I’ve ever gone between posts. In the words of “Big John” Lane, “I’m in saaaaad shape.” Actually, I’m doing great; one more reason to feel guilty of not posting anything, especially a “thanx” post, especially around the time of Thanksgiving. You’d think that would be a slam-dunk, wouldn’t you?
So here’s a (partial) list for ya.
- The wildest Thanksgiving ever: 24 people for dinner, several stayover people, babies all over the place, games of all sorts, and food, food, food.
- Miracles during my daughter’s first few days at college.
- Having her home for Thanksgiving.
- Plus, her making super yummy treats at school. She’ll be trying them out for us when she comes home for Christmas.
- My bride. Need I say more? We’re MFEO.
- A few days on the Vineyard.
- Some great books, including: Paul Farmer, Anne Lamott, and “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time“.
- Lunch and (virtual) coffee with buds.
- A reunion at the Mall. (Not as strange as it sounds.)
- The Patriots. They’re a lot of fun to watch.
- A new, safer way into my house courtesy of Bricks and Stones.
- The new roommates: Pater and Josh
- The work of Servants for Haiti.
- Red Robin in Nashua
- The Bike Path
- A Wicked Warm fall. Who would have thought we’d still be riding bikes and eating ice cream outside at Sully’s in November?? Speaking of which…
- The Tree of Life
- Jesus… without whom none of the above makes any sense.
Man, I could go on and on (and on and on…) but this enough for now. Except this: Thank you to anyone who reads my doodles.