If there are duplicates here from previous posts, c’est la vie. Chalk it up to MS and old age. Herewith more excuses for gratitude:
- A visit to Haiti.
- Ridiculously successful trivia night.
- Surviving (barely) #3.
- Generous friends supporting my ride for MS.
- A supportive nephew riding with me.
- Worst Case Scenario.
- The ability to walk.
- My wife.
- Fast, affordable transportation to take me to visit loved ones who are far away.
- My daily bread, and then some.
- Blue Like Jazz, the book and movie.
- Peace Like a River by Leif Enger… again.
- Resurrection Day.
- Mall Food Court Reunion.
- Biking weather.
- Good movies.
- Trees and flowers in bloom.
- Monite Métélus-Louis
- Apple strudel sticks from Fern’s
From the sublime to the ridiculous and back again. If I were to consider everything there is to be thankful for, I’d have no time to complain.