How did Thanksgiving pass by without me writing another “thanx” post? (Search on the word “thanx” for the previous nine and to find out why I persistently and purposefully spell “thanks” wrong.) My negligence is emblematic of my own inadequate sense of gratitude. I try to be thankful to God for all the blessings that He has showered on me, but I can’t keep up.
So here’s the latest. Forgive any repeats, but can one be too grateful for anything?
- My Neurologically-Challenged Eating Group
- King Bidgood, Elbert, and the Cut-Ups, and others of their ilk
- Idylwilde Farms
- Being prayed for
- Bar Harbor
- Indian Summer (even if it only lasted one day)
- Gabe, Caleb, and family
- The International String Trio (check’em out!)
- Oral MS meds (a nice option should I choose to go that route)
- Five Guys in our backyard
- Charlie Peacock
- Jesus (Can I ever be thankful enough for Him? No.)
- “Working@Home” (Who knows? Maybe that will have a link some day.)
- Head Over Heels (in finals for Oscar® nomination!)
- Rising from Ashes
Twenty continues to be a nice round number at which to stop, but I could go on forever. In fact, I mean to.