While I’m thankful to many people, this is thanksgiving to God first and foremost because He is the author of all good things.
Also, forgive the repeats, but can one ever be too thankful???
- Generous friends and family who supported my MS Bike ride.
- Surviving (and then some) aforementioned bike ride.
- Successful trivia fundraiser.
- As always, my beloved wife and children.
- Charles Dickens.
- Watermelon season.
- Chilmark Chocolates.
- Horton Foote.
- Chelmsford Center for the Arts.
- Burlington Mall Food Court (“more choices coming soon!”)
- St. Mark.
- Two weeks in Santa Barbara, including the film fest and UCLA visit.
- New jobs for friends.
- Team Photo: Lauren, Jane, Jon.
- Senator Elizabeth Warren.
Take’em for what they’re worth, but I’m grateful for these and so many other things in my life: good friends, good books, good movies, good food, good places, good sights, good music, and a Great God.
“God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.”