Just a few photos I took with my lame stupid-phone camera (no smart phone for me), thus the poor resolution.
- Alien robot mistaken for an ATM escapes back to mother ship.
- The scene of a brazen crime.
- Sadly, there are a pile of debit cards sitting inside this thing, from people unclear on the concept.
- Arnold T. Morton’s puppet show starts in 15 minutes.
One more missed opportunity photo: I saw this book for sale. When I returned to take a picture of it, it had been sold. No shortage of idiots.
* Although I hate it when words are spelled wrong for the sole purpose of matching an adjacent word, this time it’s in keeping with the ironic nature of the post. The most egregious violation of this idea is a local day care center called: Klub Kid. Do I really want my child’s introduction into informal education to be in an organization that can’t spell a simple four-letter word?